I am introducing the 10 Parenting Tips that can become your blueprint to family success. Focus on these 10 parenting tips and you will propel your children to their places of greatness. That’s a pretty bold statement to make, but we stand behind it.
So let’s do a little math here. Ten tips at 2 minutes each equals 20 minutes to the best children and the wisest parents in the world. Not so fast, algebra-breath.
You can, however, make real progress towards these 2 goals by using these parenting tips as a blueprint. Commit to 2 minutes a day on each of these tips until you have a plan that fits your family. Successful children and wise parenting will not happen by magic. It can and WILL happen through your commitment and wise strategies.
These tips are designed to get you:
A) Thinking about parenting in a new way, and
B) To do a little planning ahead.
OK, here they are. Each tip will beckon you to create a simple action plan to work on. And keep coming back to this list to check on your progress. Please be patient with yourself ans you devote 2 minutes a day, using your personal planner to jot down thoughts on how to grow in each of these areas.
The Top 10 Tips for Parents related to success for your family are:
1) Marital unity and family togetherness,
2) The value of faith and morals,
3) Showering one another with encouragement,
4) Discipline with calmness,
5) Living a healthy lifestyle with diet and exercise,
6) Parental responsibility for education,
7) Protecting your family from negative influences,
8) Preparation for careers and finances,
9) Friendships and dating guidelines,
10) Discovering destinies and roles for your children.
Take your time with each one of these tips until you feel comfortable putting each of them into practice.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5631281
By Charleen Ecuyer